Aren’t you tired of the same ole boring, unenergetic seminars?Well I have developed a series of seminars that are fun, entertaining and take a look at common challenges in a unique way.
Browse the the the variety of seminars that I offer to see which one fits your needs. Keep in mind each one can be customized to fit your specific needs.
Whether you are a small, medium, or large business, a non-profit organization, sports team, or club we have a seminar that will fit your needs.
Per-Fessional; 7 Steps to Increased Morale and Lower Stress
- Have you ever wanted to lower your stress level while still raising the morale on your team?
- In this fun, entertaining, and informative seminar you will learn how to merge your professional life with your personal life eliminating the so called work/life balance challenge.
- Check out Per-Fessional for an entirely new perspective in enhancing your leadership abilities.
Engagement Is Just the Beginning: How to Hear the TRUE Voice of the Customer
- Did you know that today one customers voice can be worth millions to your company’s bottom line?
- In this seminar you will learn how the voice of the customer can make or break your brand, how to hear that voice and turn it into a sweet sound. We take a totally unique approach to customer engagement by drawing parallels to everyday life outside of the walls of your business
- If you are ready to listen to your customers (internal and external) and even develop a plan on how to hear them then this is the perfect seminar for your team.
CARS (creating amazing reliable service); 7 Steps to Improving the Quality of Your Customer Service Professionals
- Are you associates providing the type of service that customers expect?
- In this racing themed seminar you will learn how to implement a quality program for your associates.
- We follow 7 steps on how to both educate your team on customer service and how to measure their performance.
- We explore several industries and merge those learnings into a program that can be turn key or customized for your specific organization.
- If you are ready to win the race for quality and grab that checkered flag then check out CARS.
For more information send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org